Make Breakfast for Mom
Strawberry + Avocado Toast
An unexpected combination of delicious ingredients makes this recipe a favorite of ours. The process is so simple and the outcome is amazing. Fresh and beautiful, just like Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
Makes 4 toasts.
- 4 pieces of sourdough toast
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, minced
- Honey to drizzle
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice and mince ingredients while you toast your sourdough, or any bread of your choosing.
- Once the toast is ready, transfer slices to a cutting board. Spread as much avocado as you desire, I tend to use about a quarter of an avocado for each slice of toast.
- Toss the sliced strawberries in the balsamic vinegar, coating all sides of the strawberries, then evenly distribute the balsamic strawberries over your 4 pieces of toast.
- Sprinkle your minced mint leaves evenly over the toasts, then drizzle honey over each toast. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!