Restore Your Glow
When things get busy, remember to take care of yourself.
I give you a simple recipe for relaxation and renewal. Perfect for yourself or giving to others this holiday season. All you need is 30 minutes and a few wholesome ingredients:
2 teaspoons Vitamin C Mask
1 teaspoon raw honey
1 teaspoon hot water
The Vitamin C mask will provide the vitamins and minerals to restore you skin’s health. Raw honey locks in moisture and soothes the skin. Warm water activates the ingredients and brings them together in a smooth and easy-to-apply mask. To accompany your mask, I recommend making yourself a piping hot cup of lemon water. Lemon will boost your immune system and the hot water will hydrate and warm you from the inside out.
Here’s how to do it:
- Set aside 30 minutes.
- Bring the kettle of water to a boil, slice a lemon, make yourself a piping hot cup of lemon water. Sip.
- Spoon out 2 teaspoons of Vitamin C mask, add 1 teaspoon of raw honey and a teaspoon of hot water.
- Mix until completely blended.
- Smooth mixture over your face and neck.
- Allow the mask to set for about 20 minutes.
- Continue to enjoy your lemon water and enjoy a few quiet moments.
- After 20 minutes, wash off mask in warm water, gently scrubbing while you rinse.
- Pat to dry and moisturize thoroughly. We recommend using this toner and this moisturizer.
- Enjoy rejuvenated skin, smaller pores and a renewed feeling.
- Repeat as often as needed.